Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- 3 ounces of almonds
- 2 tbsps. of stevia
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate
- Banana Split Ingredients:
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 ounces of pecans
- 3 ounces of dark chocolate
- Put the water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Place a heat proof bowl over it and pour the almond milk in it.
- Add the vanilla extract and heat.
- Finely chop almonds and the dark chocolate.
- Add them to the mixture.
- Mash the banana.
- Gradually add the almond milk to the mashed banana and continue whisking.
- Continue whisking until it has a firm consistency.
- Chop the blueberries.
- Stir in the stevia and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Put the ice cream in the freezer and stir constantly every 30 minutes until it is set.
- Cut the 2 bananas in half lengthwise.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Place the sliced banana in two large bowls.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Take ice cream out of the freezer and serve 2 scoops onto the bananas of each bowl.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the ice cream and top with strawberries and almonds.