Enjoy every bite of this delicious cupcake!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup of raisins
- 2 peaches
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsps. of almond flour
- ½ tsp. of baking powder
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tbsps. of coconut oil
- 2 dates
- 1 small orange
- 2 tbsp. of almond milk
- 4 ounces of fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Grease muffin tins with the coconut oil.
- Heat saucepan with the water.
- Add the raisins and cook for 3 minutes.
- Put raisins and water into a blender and blend for a few seconds.
- Cut peaches into slices.
- In a food processor, put the almond flour, egg, peach slices, vanilla extract, cinnamon and baking powder and blend until well combined.
- Stir in the raisins and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted to the center of each muffin comes out dry.
- Meanwhile, extract the juice from the orange.
- Put all the garnish ingredients into a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mash with a fork and stir until thickened.
- Set aside.
- Garnish the muffins with the date mixture and top with some strawberries.