Easy, healthy and light meal recipe perfect for breakfast!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 lbs. of strawberries
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3 peaches
- ½ tbsp. of arrowroot powder
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup of rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup of almonds
- ¼ cup of cashews
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbsp. of stevia
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 7 inch casserole dish with the ghee.
- Peel and cut the mangoes and peaches into small squares.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Extract the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the filling ingredients until perfectly combined.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the prepared dish.
- In another bowl, mix all of the topping ingredients.
- Put the topping ingredients all over the fruit mixture in an even layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil and poke some holes in the foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.Serve and enjoy!