Paleo ham-muffins is a perfect light meal for breakfast!!
Prep-time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices of ham
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 leeks
- 6 scallions
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ramekins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease the ramekins with coconut oil.
- Slice the leeks and scallions.
- Whisk the eggs into a large bowl.
- Add in the scallions and leek slices.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Put 2 slices of ham into each ramekin.
- Pour the eggs mixture evenly over the ham slices.
- Place the ramekins with the eggs on a baking tray and put them into the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are firm.
- Serve and enjoy!