Are you looking on a new spin on delicious paleo pancakes?
Look no further – this recipe is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
• 1 ½ Cup of coconut flour
• 1 Cup of unsweetened apple sauce
• 2 Tbsp. of almond flour
• 3 eggs
• ½ Cup of unsweetened almond milk
• 5 Ounces of blackberries
• ¼ Tsp. of salt
• 1/3 Tsp. of freshly grated nutmeg
• Coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• 2 Tsps. of raw honey
1. In a bowl, mix the applesauce, almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, almond milk, nutmeg, stevia and salt.
2. Mix them with a fork or in the beater; mix well to eliminate all the crumbs.
3. Heat a pan over medium-low heat with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. Pour ¼ of the mixture onto the pan and spread it over the pan if needed.
5. Flip the pancake once bubbles start showing up.
6. Cook it for two or three minutes more.
7. Add more coconut oil to the pan if needed, and repeat the process for about 5 times more.
8. Top with the blackberries.