Anywhere you go, you can bring this nutritious and friendly bite coco recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of almonds
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of raw honey
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. cup of ghee
- ¼ tsp. of lemon zest
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients until well combined.
- Line a baking mold with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the baking mold.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut it into small cubes.
- Serve and enjoy!