Perfect delicious burrito recipe!!!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 Eggs
- 8 Slices of turkey ham
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil/ghee
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat one tbsp. coconut oil into a pan.
- Chop the tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Slice the onion.
- Cook the chopped tomato, pepper and onion in the pan and mix well.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the whisked eggs to the vegetables mixture.
- Whisk and make scramble eggs.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the 8 slices of ham.
- Roll the ham slices and place them back into the pan.
- Let them cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!