Fresh and fantastic meal salad, so delicious!!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 ounces of macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 parsnip
- ½ cabbage
- 1 broccoli
- 1 avocado
- 3 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- Put 3 cups of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Put the sweet potato into the boiling water until soft.
- Remove from the water.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into bite-size squares.
- Shred the cabbage.
- Cut the parsnip into juliennes.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- In a double boiler, cook the shredded cabbage, broccoli and parsnip for 5 minutes.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- On a plate, arrange the salad by placing the sweet potato squares, macadamia, quinoa, parsnip, cabbage, broccoli and avocado around the plate.
- Season with salt to taste.