Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups of strawberries (your choice)
- 1 green apple
- 2 peaches
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of raisins
- ¼ cup of raw honey
- ½ cup of cashews
- ½ tbsp. of cinnamon
- Remove the core from the apples and peaches.
- Extract the juice from the lemon.
- Cut the apple and peaches into small cubes.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to coat well.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
You can substitute walnuts with pecans or almonds.