Very delicious and easy to follow dessert recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces of 75% dark chocolate
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- ½ cup of strawberries (your choice)
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Chop the strawberries into small squares.
- Chop the bananas into small pieces-
- Put the shredded coconut into a baking mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped strawberries and banana.
- Put the baking mold into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and break the chocolate into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.