Are you looking for an outdoor paleo food?
This recipe is one of the amazing options!!!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
• 16 ounces of sirloin
• 4 scallions
• 2 zucchinis
• 2 green bell peppers
• 2 sweet potatoes
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup of mushrooms
• 5 celery springs
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsp. of ghee
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
2. Cut the sirloin into small squares.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Slice the mushrooms.
5. Cut the scallions, zucchinis and bell peppers into small squares.
6. Extract the juice from the lemon.
7. Put the celery, garlics, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice into a food processor and blend until smooth.
8. Pour this mixture over the sirloin cubs and let marinate for a few minutes.
9. Cut sweet potatoes into juliennes.
10. Heat the ghee in a pan and sauté the sweet potato.
11. Thread the sirloin cubes and veggies alternatively onto the skewers.
12. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
13. Grill kebabs for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
14. Serve with the sweet potato fries.