Who wouldn’t love this juicy, tasty and healthy lunch?! The recipe is just so amazing!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 16 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup of almonds
- 1 bunch of arugula leaves
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsps. of coconut oil
- 1 cup of cooked lentils
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the zucchini and carrot into small squares.
- Slice the chicken breast.
- Heat a pan with some coconut oil.
- Sauté the chicken breasts for 5 minutes.
- Put chicken into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Extract the juice from the orange.
- Add coconut oil to the same pan where you cooked the chicken and sauté the arugula leaves, carrot and zucchini squares for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews, almonds, orange juice and lentils.
- Sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and top with the baked chicken breast.