Try this the best and tastiest melon, avocado, and chicken salad recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound of chicken breast
- 1 muskmelon
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- 2 cups of cooked lentils
- 1 small parsnip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Peal the muskmelon and remove the seeds.
- Cut into small squares.
- Cut the avocado into small squares.
- Peel the parsnip and cut into small squares.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Heat a pan with the ghee and cook the chicken for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the cooked lentils and enjoy!