A bowl of oatmeal each morning is the perfect way to start your day right!!
Prep-time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of cashews
- 4 Tbsp. flax seeds
- 4 tsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. ghee/coconut oil
- 2 cups of strawberries (or berries to your choice)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. of nutmeg
- Put the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds into a food processor.
- Process for 1 minute or until there is a coarse grain.
- Whisk the coconut milk with the eggs.
- Add the eggs mixture to the custard.
- Blend the strawberries with the ghee and nutmeg.
- Add it to the custard and mix well.
- Cook this mixture in a sauce pan, stirring constantly until it has the consistency of an “oatmeal.”
- Sprinkle the ground cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!