I am a certified bacon lover so I love this recipe so much!! It’s amazingly healthy and delicious!!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 Slices of bacon
- ½ Bunch of coriander
- ½ Onion
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tomato
- 1 Cup of sliced mushrooms
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Put 2 slices of bacon around the inside part of a muffin tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes and coriander.
- Slice the onion.
- Whisk the eggs into a large bowl.
- Put some of the chopped tomatoes, coriander, onion and mushrooms inside the muffin tin.
- Add some of the whisked eggs into the muffin tin.
- Repeat this procedure with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the muffin tins.
- Serve and Enjoy!