You can’t go wrong with chicken when you are on a paleo diet!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces of ground chicken
- 4 ounces of shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato
- 1 parsnip
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the shrimp.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground chicken, shrimp and egg.
- Make 2 patties with the chicken mixture.
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Cook the patties for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut the parsnip and zucchini into juliennes.
- Sauté this veggies in the same pan where you cooked the patties.
- Cut the sweet potato into thin slices.
- Heat another pan and add the remaining ghee.
- Cook the sweet potatoes for 2 minutes or until fried.
- Slice the tomato.
- Top each patty with tomato, zucchini and parsnip.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve each burger with sweet potato slices.