Don’t you know potatoes are a very popular food source. These potatoes are very healthy for everyone, try this recipe now!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 potatoes
- ½ unsalted butter stick
- 4 cups of water
- 1 zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 parsnip
- 1 scallion
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Bring the 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the garlic cloves and a pinch of salt.
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Add potato cubes into the boiling water and let cook until soft.
- Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into florets.
- Cut zucchini and parsnip into juliennes.
- Mash the cooked potatoes.
- Heat a pan and melt the butter.
- Add the mashed potatoes, cayenne and salt to taste.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- In the same pan, sauté veggies, add ghee if needed.
- Serve the mashed potatoes with the veggies.