Prepping food for lunch? Look no further this nacho recipe is amazing!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups of cooked black beans
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 spring of fresh celery
- ¼ tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsps. of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsps. Of apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Heat a pan with the coconut oil.
- Fry the sweet potato slices until golden brown.
- Slice the onions and bell pepper.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Chop the cilantro and celery.
- Mince the garlics.
- Peel and cut the avocado into small squares.
- In a large bowl, mix the beans, onions, bell pepper, celery, 2 garlics and cayenne pepper.
- Serve the sweet potato slices on a plate and top with beans mixture, tomato slices, avocado and cilantro.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Mix the remaining minced garlics, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Put this dressing over the salad.