Nutritious and perfect snack recipe!!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups of coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps. of almonds
- 2 tbsps. of pecans
- 1 tsp. of stevia
- 3 tbsps. of ghee
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Grease a baking mold with some ghee.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- Put this mixture into a food processor and add the almonds and stevia and blend for a few seconds.
- Extract the juice from the lemon
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
- Add the egg yolks and lemon juice into the food processor and blend for a few seconds more.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites.
- Combine the dry mixture with the whisked egg whites.
- Add in the almond milk and vanilla.
- Pour this mixture into the greased mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!