Try this out, it has a quinoa which is considered as one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat!!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 8 radishes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 celery spring
- 1 lemon
- ½ tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 tbsps. of coconut oil
- 3 tbsps. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the radishes, zucchini and onion.
- Finely chop the celery.
- Heat a pan with the coconut oil and fry the quinoa until golden.
- Fold in the almonds and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the avocado into small squares.
- Extract the juice from the lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice with the celery, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve quinoa and top with the avocado squares.
- Accompany with radishes, zucchini and onion slices.