Who wouldn’t like this salmon recipe – excellent source of vitamins!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces of salmon
- 2 potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 4 radishes
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup of berries
- 1 cup of asparagus
- 1 celery spring
- 2 parsley springs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking mold.
- Cut potatoes into halves without peeling.
- Cut carrot into slices.
- Put potato halves into the baking mold and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put salmon, garlic, carrot, celery and ghee in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop out ¾ of the middle of each potato.
- Stuff the potatoes with the salmon mixture.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle on top to taste.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini and radishes into small squares.
- Sauté asparagus and zucchini at medium-heat for 2minutes.
- Mix the asparagus, zucchini and radishes in a medium bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Serve the stuffed potatoes with the veggies.
- Top with berries.