Looking for a food to cook for dinner? Here’s an ultimate and amazing recipe that you’ll surely love!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 4 scallions
- ½ cauliflower head
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 avocados
- 1 orange
- 3 rosemary springs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- Cut the chicken breast into small squares.
- Extract the juice from the orange.
- Put the avocados, orange juice, garlics and water into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Cut the scallion and bell peppers into juliennes.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Heat a saucepan with the ghee.
- Sauté the chicken, mushrooms, pepper, cauliflower, scallions and rosemary for 5 minutes.
- Add the avocado mixture and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with some creamy soup.