Excellent recipe to use up veggies plus nuts! Simply a healthy dinner!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bunch of arugula leaves
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 cup of green beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cooked beet
- 2 ounces of almonds
- 3 ounces of pecans
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tsp. of paprika
- 2 celery springs
- 1 orange
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 spring of coriander
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the 2 cups of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Put the arugula leaves and the broccoli florets into the boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Slice the zucchini.
- Cut the beet into small squares.
- Chop the celery.
- Heat a pan with the ghee.
- Sauté the green beans for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix all the veggies.
- Stir in the almonds, pecans and the chopped celery.
- Season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Extract the juice from the orange.
- Put the garlic clove, apple cider vinegar, coriander, olive oil and orange juice into a food processor and blend for a few seconds.
- Serve this salad with the orange dressing and enjoy!