Healthy and absolutely great combination of meat, veggies & white rice!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 16 ounces of Italian sausages
- 2 cups of cooked White rice
- 4 scallions
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 garlic cloves\
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 eggplant
- ½ lettuce
- 2 tbsps. of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the scallions and jalapeño pepper.
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Cut eggplant into small squares.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Slice the Italian sausages.
- Heat a pan with the ghee.
- Sauté the scallions and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the sausages and cook for 5 more minutes. Stir constantly.
- Add the lettuce, jalapeño pepper, eggplant, balsamic vinegar and broccoli.
- Cover the pan for 2 more minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with white rice.