This is the best hot wings recipe paired with a healthy salad!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 16 ounces of chicken wings
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of parsley leaves
- 1 tomato
- 1 green apple
- ¼ lettuce
- 2 tbsps. of butter
- 4 tbsps. water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the wings on the baking dish.
- Bake for 15minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the jalapeño pepper, garlic and 2 tbsps. Of water into a food processor and blend for a few seconds.
- Heat a saucepan and melt the butter.
- Add the tomato sauce, jalapeño mixture and the remaining water.
- Let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Shred the carrot, lettuce and parsley.
- Cut the apple into small squares.
- Mix the apple with shredded carrot and parsley.
- Mix olive oil with the balsamic vinegar.
- Mix the spicy sauce with the wings and serve them on a plate.
- Accompany with the parsley salad.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad.