Quick and easy and know how to cook a perfect boiled egg!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 4 bacon slices
- ¼ onion
- ½ cup of coriander leaves
- 1 celery stick
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- 1 small lemon
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. of ghee
- Salt to taste
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Heat a saucepan with the ghee and fry the bacon until golden.
- Peel and cut the eggs into halves.
- Remove the yolks.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with the hard-boiled yolks.
- Chop the coriander and celery.
- Extract the juice from the lemon.
- Mix the coriander, celery, cooked bacon and the lemon juice with the avocado mixture.
- Stuffed each hard-boiled egg white with some guacamole.
- Sprinkle with some cayenne pepper.