Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 muskmelon
- 8 ounces of strawberries
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of raw honey
- ½ cup of water
- Peel and cut the muskmelon into cubes.
- Put the muskmelon into a food processor, add the water and blend for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for a few seconds more.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners and pour the watermelon mixture into each liner.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Insert Popsicle sticks into the center of each one.
- Continue freezing until hardened.
- Remove paper liners.
- Serve and enjoy!