Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps. of raw honey
- Put the pecans and nutmeg into a food processor and blend until are finely ground.
- Add in the raisins, honey, vanilla, shredded coconut and cocoa powder.
- Mix well until everything is perfectly combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl.
- With your own hands, shape small balls.
- Store in the refrigerator until hardened.