Are you looking for an amazing apple recipe?
Look no further, this recipe is AMAZING!!!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 apples
- 1 ripe mango
- ½ cup of almonds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Cut the apples into halves.
- Cut the mango into small cubes.
- Heat a saucepan with the almond milk.
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Put the apple halves into a baking mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Put the almond milk mixture over the apples.
- Top with the mango and almonds.
- Serve and Enjoy!