Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 red onion
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 2 parsnips
- 1 lemon
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 thyme spring
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into halves lengthwise.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pieces in small rolls.
- Cut parsnips, onion and bell pepper into juliennes.
- Heat the coconut oil into a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and bell pepper for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Add the parsnips and asparagus.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and season with pepper.
- Extract the juice from the lemon.
- Chop the celery.Add the chicken rolls, water, lemon juice, celery and thyme.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken with white rice.