Eat healthy, be nutrition wealthy with this recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 bacon slices
- 16 ounces of chicken breasts
- 2 cups of arugula leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. of ghee
- 2 tsps. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with the ghee over medium heat temperature.
- Cut the bacon into small squares.
- Cook the bacon for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and put them into a large bowl.
- Cut the chicken into small squares.
- Put the chicken on the same pan where you cooked the bacon.
- Cook for 10 minutes stirring constantly and add more ghee if needed.
- Chop the arugula leaves.
- Slice the tomatoes, avocados and bell pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients into the large bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!