One of the healthiest and tastiest meal you’ll ever eat!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 ounces of anchovies
- ½ broccoli head
- 1 red onion
- 1 parsnip
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. of curry powder
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Cut the onion into slices.
- Season the anchovy fillets with salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Put the anchovy fillets into a baking dish.
- Top the anchovies with onion rings.
- Bake anchovies for 15 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini and carrot into small squares.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a pan with the ghee and sauté the veggies.
- Serve anchovy with the veggies and quinoa.