Are you looking for a delicious recipe of chicken wings?
This one is so amazing!!!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 16 ounces of chicken wings
- 1 lemon
- 1 parsnip
- 1 bunch of arugula leaves
- 1 celery spring
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. of coconut aminos
- 3 cups of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, extract the juice from the lemon.
- In a food processor, blend the coconut aminos, lemon juice, garlics and celery.
- Heat a saucepan and heat the sauce for a few minutes.
- Bring the 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the arugula leaves and let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove wings from the oven and pass each one of them through the sauce.
- Cut the parsnip into juliennes.
- Serve arugula leaves on a dish and top with juliennes parsnips and balsamic wings.