A simple recipe for a mouth watering burger!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 ounces of Italian sausage (casing removed)
- 3 ounces of ground chicken
- 1 red onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- ½ tsp. of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Slice the onion and tomato.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Mix the Italian sausage with the ground chicken.
- Heat a pan with some coconut oil and fry one egg.
- Fry the second egg with the remaining coconut oil.
- In the same pan, fry the onion slices for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Make two patties with the chorizo mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil to the pan and fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve one patty on a plate and top with the onion rings, sliced tomato, one egg and avocado slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.