Veggies are a real treat, they make you feel sweet and petite!
If you are looking for a good veggie recipe, we prepare one for you!!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cauliflower head
- ½ broccoli head
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup of fresh cilantro
- ½ tbsp. of cumin powder
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Mince the garlics.
- Dice the avocado and tomatoes.
- Extract the juice from the lime.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the avocado into a large bowl.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with the diced avocado on top.