A healthy flavorful recipe of lentil & veggies!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup of cooked lentils
- 4 scallions
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 2 red bell peppers
- 6 sheets lavash (no wheat, must be certified gluten-free)
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- ¼ lettuce
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsps. of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the cilantro, bell peppers and scallions.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Heat the ghee into a pan over medium heat.
- Add the scallions and cook until soft, stir frequently.
- Stir in the lentils, bell pepper and cilantro and mix until well combined.
- Let cool before using to make wraps.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste over the sheets lavash.
- Top with the lentil mixture and the lettuce.
- Wrap it.
- Repeat this step for remaining wraps.
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini into juliennes.
- Put all this veggies into a baking dish. Add some ghee.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve and enjoy!