So classic and healthy burger for breakfast!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound of Italian sausage
- 7 eggs
- 2 ripe avocado
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 3 tbsps. of ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Grease four 3½-inch biscuit cutters with some ghee.
- Chop the sausages.
- Place two cutters on a plate and fill them with the sausage meat to form a patty.
- Heat a pan and add some ghee.
- Cook the patty for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the patties from the cutters.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Grease four 3 ½ biscuit cutters with some ghee and put them onto the pan you used.
- Add some whisked eggs and cook until the eggs are firm.
- Chop the onion, bell pepper and parsley.
- Cut the avocados into slices.
- Put the avocado, onion, bell pepper and parsley into a food processor and blend for a few minutes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Set 4 egg patties on a plate and top them with sausage and avocado mixture. Top them with another patty.