Looking for a fruit dessert with a twist?
Try the an unbeatable recipe for healthy, delicious beets!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 beets, cooked
- 2 cups of dates
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 2 ounces of 75% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Grease a baking mold with the coconut oil.
- Put all the ingredients, except the shredded coconut into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put this mixture into baking mold.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle some shredded coconut over the brownies.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You can substitute bananas with dates.