Make a tasty and healthy snack with this recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 green apples
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. of ghee
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to the lowest temperature.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Season the zucchini with some salt.
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Add the vanilla to the apple slices.
- Grease a baking dish with the ghee.
- Put the zucchini and apple slices into the baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.