Superb flavors in one delicious cookie!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups of coconut flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp. of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tbsps. of stevia
- 2 tbsps. of coconut oil/ghee
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Grease a baking mold with the coconut oil.
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it has a dough consistency.
- Stretch the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut the stretched dough with a cookie cutter.
- Put the cookies into the greased mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!