Improve your nutrition by eating healthy! Try this recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 muskmelon
- 8 ounces of bacon
- 2 springs of fresh coriander
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 eggplants
- 1 zucchini
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 spring of celery
- 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel the muskmelon and remove the seeds from it.
- Cut it into 1 inch cubes.
- Chop the celery and coriander.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini into small squares.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Wrap each muskmelon square with ½ slice of bacon and hold each cube with a toothpick.
- Put the wrapped muskmelon cubes into a baking dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with coconut oil and sauté the veggies for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped celery, coriander and apple cider vinegar and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve wrapped cantaloupe cubes with white rice and the sauté veggies.