Discover this delicious and easy to prepare chicken stew recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ broccoli head
- 2 scallions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 celery spring
- ½ tbsp. curry powder
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly chop the scallion, celery and basil leaves.
- Mince the garlics.
- Cut the chicken breast into small squares.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a pot with the coconut oil.
- Cook the minced garlic and the onion for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and all the remaining ingredients.
- Let boil for 5 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.